Please click on a link below to find information about our:
- Doctrinal Statement
FAITH BAPTIST STATEMENT OF FAITH, Chilliwack, BC
- The verbal and plenary inspiration and authority of both Old and New Testament. II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:21.
- The Trinity of the Godhead, One God, eternally existing and manifesting Himself in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1; John 10:30; Matthew 28:19; John 15:26.
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: His virgin birth; His physical resurrection; His bodily ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His pre-tribulation rapture of the Saints and His visible, personal and pre-millennial return to the earth to reign. Isaiah 9:6; John 20:28; Luke 1:26-35; I Corinthians 15:3; I Peter 2:24; Luke 24:36-43; Acts 1:9-11; I Thessalonians 4:13-14; Matthew 25:31.
- The Deity and personality of the Holy Spirit. John 16:13; Acts 5:3-4.
- The reality and personality of Satan. Matthew 4:1-3; II Corinthians 11:13-16.
- The depravity and lost condition of all mankind. Romans 3:19-23.
- The absolute necessity of individual regeneration by the Holy Spirit; and salvation for man only by the Grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ. John 3:1-16; Ephesians 2:8-9.
- The maintenance of good works by those who are saved. Ephesians 2:10.
- The conscious and endless punishment of the unsaved. Luke 16:19-31; Matthew 25:35-41; Revelation 14:10-11.
- The conscious and endless blessedness of the saved. John 14:1-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18.
- Baptism only by immersion, as a witness of faith and of the experience of salvation, and not in any way a means of salvation. Romans 6:3-5; I Peter 3:21.
- The observance of the Lord’s Supper only as a memorial of His (Jesus Christ) broken body and shed blood. Luke 22:19-20; I Corinthians 11: 23-26.
- The security of the Saints; all who are truly born again are kept eternally by God the Father for Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6; John 10:28-29; Romans 8:35-39.
- The separation of believers. All the saved are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices. James 4:4; Romans 12:1-2; I John 2:15; II Corinthians 6:14.
- The New Testament Church is a local organized body of baptized believers practising Scriptural ordinances and actively engaged in fulfilling the Great Commission. Ephesians 5:22-23; I Corinthians 54; Acts 15; Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 1;11-16; Hebrews 10:25.
- Church Leadership
Pastor, Justin Wamsley
Pastor Emeritus, Randy Hoxie
Director of Music, Ryan Hoxie
Secretary, Janet Biro
Building Supervisor, Tim Biro