Faith Baptist Church
DUE TO THE PRESENT HEALTH ORDER NOVEMBER 19, 2020, ALL IN-PERSON SERVICES HAVE BEEN CANCELED AT LEAST UNTIL
DECEMBER 7, 2020. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. FBC is COVID free. No positive tests have occurred.
Rules for Attendees
- Before entrance into the auditorium you will be asked questions concerning your health and asked to give contact information in case becomes infected with COVID-19.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters will be enforced. NOTE that this will reduce our seating capacity. Individuals of the same household may sit together but there must be physical distancing between households.
- Everyone must refrain from physical contact (other than individual households). No hand shaking, hugging, or even elbow bumping is to take place. A 2-meter rule will be kept.
- We are having our Sunday service to 11:00 am each week as well as live streaming this service. We have opened our Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study service at 6:30 pm.
- Hand washing and hand sanitization is a must.
- Hymns books will be removed and hymns will be via PowerPoint. Please remain seated while singing concretional songs.
- No offerings will be taken as we have done traditionally. We encourage you to give online or to use the offering box that will be at the back of the auditorium.
- Masks are required.